Friday 3 September 2010

Camino, Puerto del Canario

The week's eating out ended far better than it started with a magnificent lunch at Camino which is in its soft opening.

I had a delicious and massive Mixto platter:

Chorizo (simply beautiful slices of paprika spiced pork), chipirones (über crispy baby squid that was crunchy and tender), langostinos (very tasty, although I'd rather not peel and de-vein myself), croquetas de jamón, croquetas de eglefino, pan con tomate (refreshing and with a glorious smack of garlic) and pimientos de padrón (sautéed green peppers)

Every thing was fresh and delicious. Proper tapas that puts the La Tasca offerings to shame. With a lovely riverside location I can't recommend this place enough and it's not even open properly yet. This place is a keeper, I just hope it's here to stay.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    Delicious rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future. long grain organic white rice Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog. read me This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. top organic rice suppliers Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails