Wednesday 16 June 2010

News

Not much been going on recently but have a few things n the pipeline.
  • Went to Gastronomica in Pimlico last night for a buffet as invited by Slow Food London. It's the type of great deli that if I had near me, I would practically live in. Some great cheeses, meats, and amazing pesto. Definitely tempted to go back if I'm ever in the area.
  • Off to Taste of London on Friday (tickets I won) and again on Saturday. Apparently one of my friends has already worked out what she's going to eat. There was an interesting article on the toptable blog about must-try dishes. Wonder if I can fit them all in, in my two visits...
  • I won tickets to see Gary Rhodes talk about Great British classics at the Love Cooking Festival in November, which should be good. Just hope I remember to go.
  • And finally cannot wait for 7th July. Am bound to secrecy but I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails