Friday 16 October 2009

Much stuff

  1. I've organised another couple of tastings for my entry to the AA Home Cooking Competition. I hope they're going to be brutally honest.
  2. I volunteered for the London Restaurant Festival again on Tuesday which was fantastic. Will do a blog entry for that soon.
  3. I've just completed by first blog event. Watch out for the post on 1st November. (I've got another one planned too).
  4. Thanks to someone on the UKFBA I've finally found a food related charity that I might be able to get involved with Magic Breakfast.
  5. I've just found out about the Icecreamists at Selfridges. The menu looks great. Now who can I get to come with me?
  6. The kitchen still pongs from where I set light to my microwave...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails