Friday 30 October 2009

A few things

  1. Just had Annie round for the last tasting of my entry into the AA Home Cooking Competition. I think she enjoyed especially as the plate was left bare!
  2. Annie has also had an idea about how I can start doing some cooking on the side for people. I've been doing some other stuff around this too recently. Look out for a full post soon.
  3. I'm heading to the MasterChef LIVE (formally the BBC Good Food Show) and me and my dad will be doing The Invention Test!
  4. I've just found out about Matthew Walker Christmas Pudding competition. I've got until 20th November to come up with an original recipe involving Christmas pudding. Now that's a challenge!
Apparently The Blonde and The Brunette now have blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails